Friday 12 April 2013

Easter Foods

I'm so sorry for the lack of love on my blog lately, I've been super busy- and blogger also wasn't cooperating with me and wouldn't let me post anything :(
I ate a rather glorious selection of goodies over the Easter break, and also though that a nice light (less word heavy post was due) -or maybe I'm just lazy?!!. So as a massive cooking (and eating!) fan, I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you.....enjoy!!




Drinks at Las Iguanas- I highly recommend the Virgin Fizz
(non-alcoholic cocktail) pictured at the front




Homemade Simnel cake
 
 
Homemade hot cross buns




The beginning of a smoothie (berry, banana, apricot and
orange)

The end result






Homemade chocolate cake





Me trying to be arty with flour!!

I hope you enjoyed this different style post. Would you like to see more like this? Have you been eating some yummy foods lately which you'd like to share?!
Love always for reading...
Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. Great post!

    Inspiration is what I get from reading your blog,
    So that deserves a new follower :)

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Janice- your lovely comments really mean a lot#1 I will be checking out your blog for sure xx

      Delete